Kansas Lifeline Assistance Program
If so, you can receive a discount on your monthly local telephone bill through the Kansas Lifeline program.
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
• United Tribes Food Distribution program
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Temporary Assistance to Families
• Food Distribution program
• National School Lunch Program
• Low Income Energy Assistance Program
• Section 8 Housing Assistance Program
• Any qualifying program determined by the state of Kansas
If you’re experiencing financial difficulties or have a friend or family member in this situation, Wheat State Telephone encourages you to give us a call to determine whether or not you qualify. We’ll provide you with an application form to get you started toward saving on your monthly phone bill. Be sure to ask a member of the Customer CARE team how Wheat State can help you manage your long distance charges with Toll Blocking — this service is available even if you do not qualify for the Kansas Lifeline Service Program.